Debt Consolidation Whitby
A debt consolidation program combines more than two debts into a single debt. The result? One monthly payment rather than multiple, lower interest rates, and a reduced term of repayment.
Are you interested in debt consolidation in Whitby? We can help!
A Simple Debt Management Plan
A Debt Consolidation Program, or DCP, turns your credit card debt, payday loans, and any other unsecured debt into one secured owing amount. This is a straightforward solution with significant benefits for debt relief. The benefits of a DCP include:
- A single lower monthly payment
- Drastically reduced interest
- Elimination of stressful collection calls
- Access to a secured credit card
- Access to an unsecured credit card at the culmination of the program
- Partnered with an experienced Credit Counsellor who negotiates on your behalf with all creditors
- Monthly fund transfers via debit, money order, or telephone banking
- Automatic and tracked payments to creditors
How to Set Up Your Debt Management Plan to Guarantee Success
A Debt Consolidation Program not only provides a hassle-free and personalized debt management plan, it teaches you effective money management skills that will protect you for the rest of your life. You’ll learn how to:
- Build and stick with a monthly budget
- Track and control your spending habits
- Set achievable financial goals that benefit you in the present and in the future
- Discover how your money can work for you
Advantages of a Debt Consolidation Program
A Plan Towards a Better Tomorrow.
- A consolidated debt can often be paid off between 24 and 48 months, even with lower, more affordable monthly payments
- Reduced or even stopped interest that can save hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Access to a qualified professional that helps you set up and stick with a monthly payment plan
- Avoid insolvency including consumer proposals or bankruptcies that have serious ramifications on your financial health and your future financial options
Take control of your money via powerful tools, real-time assistance from real people, and a positive, future-focused attitude, via Debt Consolidation with Dunlop Mortgage.